Find Affordable Medical Insurance
World Insurance Mart is the quickest way to get a medical insurance quote from the Top Insurance Providers
Get Started Here...
We Have The Medical Insurance You Need at the Price You Want
Even if you missed the deadline for marketplace medical insurance plans, you can still get medical coverage. Navigating the world of medical insurance plan providers on your own can be intimidating and if you are self-employed, or have a family not covered by your employer’s healthcare plan; your task only gets tougher. Group coverage may be the easiest path to medical Insurance, but not all employers provide for spouses or other dependents. If you lost your benefits along with your job, you can still get medical coverage by contacting us!
We streamline the process, finding you the medical insurance you need at prices you can afford.
3 Steps That Help You Get Medical Insurance
Speak with Professional
Choose Your Plan
After comparing top providers, you can choose the medical insurance plan that fits your needs best.
Why You Need Medical Insurance
Today, a single office visit can result in charges of over $1,000.00 if tests are required and can be more, much more. Medical Insurance is not a luxury, it is the foundation of good health care, and it is required by US law through the end of 2018. World Insurance Mart connects you to Medical Insurance Companies who match your needs with healthcare insurance plans that are affordable even as they cover the medical costs you are most likely to experience.
Our experienced representatives will help you navigate the road of medical insurance coverage. Your answers to just a few simple questions will result in affordable health quotes and a determination of your subsidy eligibility. All of the resulting plans will meet federal standards under the affordable care act.
10 Essential Medical Insurance Benefits Required by ACA
1. Ambulatory patient services- These services cover outpatient care when a patient is not admitted to the hospital overnight.
2. Emergency services- Most of us know when emergency care is required, when the need for medical doctor’s care is urgent, an emergency room is needed and covered. Medical coverage providers offer a list of qualified instances for Emergency medical coverage.
3. Hospitalization (refers to admitted patient care) If your doctor feels you need to be admitted to the hospital for overnight care, Hospitalization coverage will pay the portion of the costs, as outlined by your plan.
4. Prescription drugs. If your doctor prescribes medication to treat your medical issue, the prescription must be included in the medical insurance plan.
5. Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills).
6. Laboratory Tests - Laboratory tests are sometimes necessary for preventative and diagnostic medical care. Laboratory test are now considered essential for every medical plan to cover as the plan is structured.
7. Preventive / wellness services and chronic disease management - Before the Affordable Care Act, many chronic diseases were not covered by insurance plans due to costs. Now preventative as well as chronic medical care are required to be included in medical insurance plans, except those plans offered for a special purpose, such as cancer insurance.
8. Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth) - Low-income mothers trended toward poorer health leading up to and following the birth of their newborns. This essential medical insurance coverage was designed to improve the well being of new mothers and their babies.
9. Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy). With the wave of opiate abuse sweeping the U.S., the consideration of substance abuse as a health issue is a radical change in the available treatment options.
10. Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren’t essential health benefits). Children of poverty level adults rarely get the healthcare they need. The ACA made that medical coverage mandatory so that children in the US have access to medical care.
Important Consumer Notice**
WorldInsurancemart.com is a privately operated consumer service that offers borrowers valuable news, resources, access to licensed attorneys nationwide for mortgage mitigation, reinstatement, principal reduction, and various foreclosure alternatives.
WorldInsurancemart.com is not a law firm and does not give legal advice or accept payments from consumers for any services.
WorldInsurancemart.com IS NOT A GOVERNMENT AGENCY, OR AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR ANY GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, IS NOT A COUNSELING AGENCY OR SERVICE AND IS NOT A LENDER, BANK OR BANKER.